Wednesday 4 August 2021

On Wednesday's we wear PINK!

If you've been following me over on my instagram feed you'll know I am a BIG pink lover. So much so that I run a weekly instagram hashtag challenge as an ode to the shade because #onwednesdayswewearpink. I love sharing my passion for pink with you all and encouraging you to don something mood boosting every Wednesday. Colour is so powerful and intrinsically connected to our mood so why not embrace more colour and give the monotony of our mid week a colourful pick me up.


This week I've been wearing one of my favourite brands Zimmerman, combining my love for pink with my love for beautifully made dresses. You can find out more about what I thought about it when Farfetch asked me to review this dreamy dress here. It was just a loan so I had to give it back sadly but they're worth the investment if you're looking for something special. Perfect for Wedding season, now that we're finally able to have them and pink of course!

If you need an excuse to bring more colour into your lives check out my colour challenges over on  instagram and I'd love to see you there!

Zeena X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig